Efficient TV Reach
Expand your TV reach with premium content at national scale, while optimizing frequency and reducing waste.
- Bring together cable and broadcast inventory for a balanced media plan with complete depth of coverage—premium content, at national scale, with local relevance.
- Purchase popular and genre-specific content to connect with loyal audiences and regular viewers.
- Apply data-driven audience technology to find the networks and dayparts that super serve your audiences. So you can optimize frequency, reduce waste, and enhance the reach of linear campaigns.
Create campaigns that reach further, working cross-channel to find the audiences you want, wherever they watch.
- Connect with light TV viewers, cord-cutters, and cord-nevers by adding CTV to linear TV media plans—a vast improvement in efficiency and cost savings when compared to simply extending linear modules.
- Leverage historical media executions from Cadent to recommend CTV channels or develop multiple planning scenarios, while considering likely inventory and pricing levels.
- Increase reach by taking advantage of Cadent-developed media plans—or plans created by other vendors.
Fine-tune campaigns to manage audience exposure, and adjust for reach and frequency in-flight.
- Extend reach and manage frequency dynamically in-flight across both linear and CTV campaigns.
- Compare exposed linear viewers with unexposed CTV viewers and find the sweet spot between those audiences to guide your messaging.
- Follow any audience segment across both linear and CTV media channels without duplication.
- Target CTV audiences in real time based on their exposure to specific linear TV messaging.
- Leverage Cadent-trafficked TV media or supplement with outside media plans.
What are the things that are out there that are going to help us with what we’re doing? As a brand marketer and a brand strategist, I have to lean on my partners to help me with [the TV] space, and they’ll lean in.”
Andrew Martinson, Senior Marketing Manager, H&R Block,
in conversation with Jes Santoro, SVP, Advanced TV & Video at Cadent
Take advantage of local relevance at national scale, and target your message by DMA.
- Tap into unparalleled inventory across the entire Nielsen universe—120 million households, in 210 DMAs, on over 1,000 local stations.
- Reduce waste and focus campaigns on exactly the regions you want to cover, with national broadcast coverage and the ability to geo-target specific DMAs.
- Take advantage of local news, high-profile league sports, and cultural events you can’t get with a network direct buy.